I am currently a research student at Geroge Mason University, Virginia. My research interests are in Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Image processing. My focus is on applying various image processing and computer vision techniques to Biometrics. Currently, I am working on improving the performance of finger photo presentation attack detection (PAD) algorithms.
- George mason university PhD in Information Science Technology (May-2020- )
- George Mason University
Master of Science in Data Analytics Engineering (Aug 2019 – May 2021)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Bachelor’s in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( Aug 2015 – May 2019)
- Software skills: Python, Tableau, R programming, SQL, HTML, M.S Office, Adobe Photoshop, Latex.
- Frameworks: Pytorch, Keras, Scikit learn, SK-Image, OpenCV, NLTK, NumPy.
- Simulation Tools: Simulink, PSpice simulation, MATLAB.
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows, Mac
- Soft skills: Critical Thinking, Public Speaking, Fast Learner, Problem Solving, Team Player.
- Known Languages: English, Telugu & Hindi